Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i know nothing about tatoos but i want one !

Options
  • 01-06-2010 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

hey i live in limerick and theres alot of tatoo parlours around i have a very unique yet commercial tatoo i want done could ye recommend a suitable parlour in limerick/tipp area ........... hey and put down yer pros/cons to tatoos

thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

could you describe the tattoo you plan on getting? would make it easier for people on here to help you out and recommend a good artist for it.
    oh, and
    pros: a piece of art that is on your body for life.
    cons:.....*cough*.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Pros: You get to choose and commission a piece of art that you will be carrying with you everywhere you go for the rest of your life.

Cons: None, so long as you chose the design, artist and location on your body well.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 faceoff2k9

file attached ................ taking out the tisto bit but emphasizing the phoenix and its aurora [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/colin/Desktop/tiesto_ac.jpg[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

I don't know if that would transist well into a tattoo to be honest with you.
    it would look very bland and stamp-like. however, if your set on that type of thing, im sure your artist could make it come to life a bit better and maybe add in some stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 faceoff2k9

thats what im hopoing for ... thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Make sure you really want that. What if you turn 40 and have no interest in that music anymore?

Advertisement