Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wordpress and seo questions

Options
  • 01-06-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭

Hello

I've a website and it has a reasonable page rank on google,i am considering recreating the site as a wordpress blog made to look like a traditional website. Is wordpress equal to normal websites for being able to seo or worse or better? i know there are no absolutes but ease of use is it better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

you can get some fairly good plug ins for wordpress dealing with seo, paralytics (real time!) url issues, dup content. It got a decent range.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 declanon

Hi Ronano, if you are going to install WordPress, make sure you add the "All in One SEO Pack" Plugin. You should also install "Redirection" to 301 redirect the old pages to the new pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mr.spids

wordpress is very friendly to the search engines so better page rank maybe

Advertisement