Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asos address - confused!!

• 01-06-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just placed my first (of many, I'd imagine!!) order with Asos this evening for a dress.

I hit the Ireland option and filled in my address. Despite putting 0000 in for the postcode, it kept assigning one that I didn't recognise, but the full address was fine besides, so I let the transaction go through.

My confirmation email now has my address up to the county on it, but instead of "Ireland" at the end it has this weird postcode. Maybe that's a Asos postcode for this country??

I'm sure lots of you have bought from there so if you could let me know if this is normal that would be great.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

On both mine and my mum ASOS accounts, the postcode comes up as ZZ75 or something similar.

It's just how the ASOS system works, you will still get your order. I have never had an order go missing etc.

Don't worry, anyway, if you did have any problems with your order, just contact ASOS and they a pretty quick (imo) with sorting the problem out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Thank you so much! That's exactly the code that came up. Common sense told me it's a code they use for this country as I triple checked my address details but I just wanted to be sure.

Cheers! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

pookie82 wrote: »
    Thank you so much! That's exactly the code that came up. Common sense told me it's a code they use for this country as I triple checked my address details but I just wanted to be sure.

Cheers! :)
    No problem, glad I could help.:)

Enjoy your new dress!:D:p

Advertisement