Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Streaming?

• 01-06-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

any idea on how to set this up? Looking to stream myself playing xbox live.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

found out how to do it, effort involved isnt much but im not arsed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

TechnoPool wrote: »
    found out how to do it, effort involved isnt much but im not arsed :D

Want to share the lesson with the class? :)

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

The easiest way I have found is to use a program Tversity
    http://tversity.com/support/quickstart/

Just follow the instructions on the website and you will be good to go.

There are other programs Including Windows media player but I find that Tversity streams most file formats apart from Mpeg4 for some odd reason?

Anyways I hope this helps more then previous posts:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Evolute wrote: »
    The easiest way I have found is to use a program Tversity
    http://tversity.com/support/quickstart/

Just follow the instructions on the website and you will be good to go.

There are other programs Including Windows media player but I find that Tversity streams most file formats apart from Mpeg4 for some odd reason?

Anyways I hope this helps more then previous posts:D
    :)
    I think he meant that he wanted to stream video of himself playing XBox live to the internet, rather than streaming videos from the internet / pc to the XBox.

The big question is, why would someone want to do that? Or the bigger one would be, who would watch it? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I think he meant that he wanted to stream video of himself playing XBox live to the internet, rather than streaming videos from the internet / pc to the XBox.

The big question is, why would someone want to do that? Or the bigger one would be, who would watch it? :confused:

Loads of people streamed themselves playing MW2 weeks before release playing multiplayer and it attracted hundreds of viewers, so you'd be surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

ah it was just to show a few people playing the ufc, it wasnt anything major pal :D and some MW games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Haha oops nevermind then:P

Advertisement