Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

antec 300

Options
  • 01-06-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

i love this case and it just got better i had a lend off a new model for a week and it now comes with a ssd bracket adapter and also now has a cut out for cpu backplate,s i only seen this when i got it home hmm they kept that quiet one of the best case,s for the buck in my opinion hated giving it back but haf 932 in peice,s at mo ready for lime green paint tomorrow so i,ll live lol any one any tips on the 932 4 me before i paint

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Choose a different colour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

nah its been decided green and black sleeving has been bought and it was,nt cheap IMG_1340.jpg

massy086 wrote: »
    nah its been decided green and black sleeving has been bought and it was,nt cheap

Apologies, had a pretty nasty mental image of what it would look like :o

lol hat was the image im dying to know lol :D:D

When you said lime green paint all i could think of for some reason were chav mobiles i had seen with horrific paint jobs, and then imagining that as a case :eek:

Makes no sense i know :confused:

• Advertisement

Lu Tze wrote: »
    When you said lime green paint all i could think of for some reason were chav mobiles i had seen with horrific paint jobs, and then imagining that as a case :eek:

Makes no sense i know :confused:

kinda like this lol:D:D:D:D:D1831781549_4c0a4939c7.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I dremmeled some new holes in mine (antec 300) and did a bit of a tidy up of the cables, I'm really please with how it went. I'll throw up the pics at the weekend. I'm still missing that u-tubing stuff for my dremmel cuts though, if someone knows where to order that I'd be very grateful.

I have been very tempted to paint it, but seeing as it has no window logic keeps getting the better of me!

I've said it before and I'll say it again , I always wanted an Antec 900, but I "settled" for a antec 300 when i was building a budget build. A few months ago I got to build a second PC and picked up a 900 second hand and its true what the say you should never meet your heros, I thought it was a poorly designed case in comparison to its little bro (i'm pretty sure mine is a rev A)

ye i had the 300 for a year before komplette damaged it lol thats the only reson im in the haf at the mo i painted the inside of it black and also took out the hard drive bays to fit large gpu,s green fans like yourself and i put a window and cable manage ment holes it was perfect i have to say sorry to see it go i hate them tham hard drive cage,s in the 900 so hard to do cable management

her,s the window i done looked sweet dscf0281hf5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I thought that was the 300 for a minute there, Couldn't figure out why the PSU was on top :P

Yeah the HD cages are one of my biggest problems with the 900, They are awful.

nah not the 300 its just a pic from this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055193465 were i got the design i wanted ow tell me about it with them cages im just after finishing a mate,s 1200 they have the same cages we reversed the hd,s and had to drill hole,s in the cage,s for sata cables and fan wire,s god know,s why they did,nt just put in the 300 cage into the 900 and 1200 so much better i wonder have they fixed it in the 902 or 600

• Advertisement
Advertisement