Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best looking player character?

Options
  • 01-06-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭

I noticed this recent mashup addition to Bulbapedia in the Player Character article, and it made me think - Which player character from the mainstream handheld games is the best looking? As in best appearance overall, including the person themselves and their outfits?

PlayerCharactersGrouped.png

Top row (L-R): FR/LG - Red and Leaf; HG/SS - Ethan and Lyra; E - Brendad and May; Pt - Lucas and Dawn; B/W - Black and White
    Bottom row (L-R): R/G/B/Y - Red; G/S/C - Gold; C - Crystal; R/S - Brendan and May; D/P - Lucas and Dawn

Best looking player character? 14 votes

R/G/B/Y - Red
    0%
    G/S/C - Gold
    14%
    WobbuffetBuzzthebatgirl 2 votes
    C - Crystal
    0%
    R/S - Brendan
    0%
    R/S - May
    7%
    [Deleted User] 1 vote
    FR/LG - Red
    21%
    El NickelekidMaroonAndGreen 3 votes
    FR/LG - Leaf
    21%
    wobblesToasterSparksAngron 3 votes
    E - Brendan
    0%
    E - May
    14%
    MatthewVIIA Neurotic 2 votes
    D/P - Lucas
    7%
    Atavan-Halen 1 vote
    D/P - Dawn
    0%
    Pt - Lucas
    0%
    Pt - Dawn
    0%
    HG/SS - Ethan
    0%
    HG/SS - Lyra
    0%
    B/W - Mstr. Black
    0%
    B/W - Miss White
    14%
    cotwoldTheChrisD 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Didn't you give out to me for saying I was into the female characters?

Ms. White.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

FR/LG - Leaf
    Think the first guy is the coolest looking, but didnt vote yet as havnt a clue what game hes from.

Is it me or are the players from B&W seem a lot older. Hopefully this will reflect in the game as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

wobbles wrote: »
    Think the first guy is the coolest looking, but didnt vote yet as havnt a clue what game hes from.

Is it me or are the players from B&W seem a lot older. Hopefully this will reflect in the game as well
    Yup, they are meant to be older, probably so they can drive cars/motorbikes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

FR/LG - Leaf
    Thomas-G wrote: »
    Yup, they are meant to be older, probably so they can drive cars/motorbikes :pac:

...get drunk, start fights with random machaps, get arrested by officer jenny, fall in with the wrong crowd (team rocket) and before you know it your snorting coke off your malnurised squirtle. Yep, hopen that game is very lifelike

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

FR/LG - Leaf
    Voted Red from FR/LG, though I liked the original red too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭ToasterSparks

FR/LG - Leaf
    Voted for Red in FR/LG. Coolest by far.

May I be the first to say that Benjamin Button (AKA Brendan) is the worst. White hair? Really? Also not a fan of the gay berets that Lucas wears. Why must these children look so weird? The new Black/White characters are cool, although the girl will have to start pumping weights if she wants her neck to support the weight of her hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

B/W - Miss White
    May I be the first to say that Benjamin Button (AKA Brendan) is the worst. White hair? Really? Also not a fan of the gay berets that Lucas wears. Why must these children look so weird? The new Black/White characters are cool, although the girl will have to start pumping weights if she wants her neck to support the weight of her hair.

While in the games it's not confirmed either way, in the manga (specifically in Adventures) it's confirmed that that's a hat he wears over his black hair which bears extreme resemblance to his father's.

Why do they look weird? I have no idea, might want to ask Nintendo that.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

G/S/C - Gold
    Big and blocky Satoshi for me. You can keep your full body 3D spites, I'll have my cuddly phat Satoshi sprite
    SSAnne_rby.png

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

D/P - Lucas
    Big and blocky Satoshi for me. You can keep your full body 3D spites, I'll have my cuddly phat Satoshi sprite
    SSAnne_rby.png

I do have a soft spot for him too :)

Hey, look the SS Anne with the truck beside it with Mew under it :D

Advertisement