Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentation required when applying for a mortgage

Options
  • 01-06-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

It seems to be very hard to find this information on any lenders website.

But anyway if people can give me an idea what i need to be getting together i would be very grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

P60, 3 months payslips, passport or driving licence. 6 months bank statements and a utility bill will cover most stuff. They might ask for more stuff later, like more payslips etc

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭who what when

Is that just your p60 for the previous year or would they need more than 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Kalimah

When we were remortgaging with EBS they wanted our state marriage cert and three years mortgage statements from our previous provider. Plus a valuation cert from some crowd they appointed. We had to pay for that. When I hear how the banks were "throwing money at people" I laugh. We were taking a loan of 45k over 15 years and the house was worth 450k at least at that time-2003.

The whole process was so tortuous and slow I never felt the urge to borrow for extensions etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is that just your p60 for the previous year or would they need more than 1?

Just the latest would do.

Advertisement