Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle Burren 19th June

Options
  • 02-06-2010 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is my first time ever using a system like this, so I hope I get it right. I was wondering if anyone is doing the 99 mile Burren An Phost cycle on the 19th June. If so, do you have a map of the route? Is the corkscrew part of the 99 mile route? If its not, are there many hills on the route. And do you know any site where I can get this infomation. The An Phost site gives very limited information. Thanks, d

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there, welcome to Boards. The Help Desk is actually for people experiencing difficulties with the site, rather than for general queries. However if you try the Cycling Forum I'm sure someone there will be able to help you.

Advertisement