Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faffa's

• 02-06-2010 2:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Yet another attempt at making a success of it. Anybody been yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Remind me...... Don't know where it is.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

Down Parnell St on the right hand side... used to be called Considines and Mossy Sullivans amongst a few other names

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

Mark kelly has taken over the lease on it.
    He has being running johnnos in doora for the last few years.
    If anyone can make a go of it ,He will.
    He knows how to treat his customers right and deserves loads of support in his new venture.
    Best Of Luck Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Does he still run Johnnos also?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was there the other night, place was clean, problems with the bathrooms have been sorted, good service, reasonable prices (cheaper than Paddy Quinn's anyway), lovely pint and good service, all in all what you expect from a good pub IMVHO, best of luck to Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Not bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The place used to be a bit of a grubby side, particularly the jacks. Nice to hear Mark is running it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

I was in yesterday for a pint - its nice sure. Also, it opens at 10:30, great place for an early pint if you don't want to trek all the way up to Mickeys.

Advertisement