Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House nights and house music

• 02-06-2010 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

Haven’t been out for quite some time now, but used to be huge fan of house nights and house music, I would love to get back into it, especially in these depressing times and after stressful exams, just need to blow off some steam; unfortunately none of the friends share the passion of this sort of music so hard to get any info about what’s around. Could anybody recommend place in town with good house nights?

Thanks***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

back room in revolution have em some nights.the lads that used be in the loft i thinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Republik do 2 nights a month in the Basement Bar (back of revolution).
    Poshfunk also do 2 nights a month i think.
    WIT dj society every friday in the chill out room of escape.

Luke Solomon plays the basement this bank holiday sunday
    and yousef is playing there on the 19th.

Also try www.electric-circus.net/forum
    for future listings.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭uncle-mofo

The strand in Dunmore has had 2 house nights recently, I'm not sure if there are any coming up soon though?

Advertisement