Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompTIA A++ Wish to do it again.

Options
  • 02-06-2010 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Hello I did a A++ exam in 2003-2004 and I got 70 percent and 80 was a pass and didnt do the test at the end again cause at the time it would have cost me 200 euro.

I would like too do the test again.

or would I have too do the whole exam again also where would be the best place too do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I think the pass rate is 70-ish for the 2009 exam. Don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

well I did the exam in 2004 and never didi it again. where can I repeat it ?

Ive rang a few places but they never rang me back they seemed too want me too do the full exam again and I dont want to do that.

Just want too do the test again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭nobeastsofierce

keep us updated as to how you get on

My 2c is you'll probably find it hard to find somewhere that still offers the same certification you took half of in 04. The test has been changed twice since then, in 06 and 09

09 is a very different layout, if i recall correctly

so I;ll have too do it all over again., talk about trying too get money out of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

afaik you have 1 year to do the 2nd exam after getting the first.

• Advertisement

so your saying after i did my test the first time I have 1 year too do the test again.

so I will have too repeat the whole exam again.
    Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    afaik you have 1 year to do the 2nd exam after getting the first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

99% sure.

Also the exam you took would be well outdated by now.it changed in 2006 and has changed again this year.It now includes vista.

Advertisement