If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone Dock

Options
  • 02-06-2010 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭

Hi

Am looking for a Dock to connect my Iphone to my Onkyo Amp

What have ye got in that field ?

SZ

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Szondi

I have this, the DLA9990 HomeDock
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dla99901_10/dla99901_10_pss_eng.pdf

This is a pretty full on dock that can plug into your TV or better still, amp (depending on its HDMI capabilities) via HDMI and route sound and video via your system.
    This will let you use the dock to upscale any video content you have stored on your iPod and display on your TV and have the sound coming from your amp.

You can of course use it as a straight audio dock plugged into your amp either via analogue Phono inputs or its optical digital output.

It has a very neat RF remote control and probably the best onscreen menu system i've seen on an iPod dock recently.

The good news is we sell these for only €99.99:)

check it out and let me know what you think

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.