Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Higher paper 2

Options
  • 02-06-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

hi guys, im an external student so dont have a teacher, so bacially im
    completely lost as to what to prepare as its so daunting!
    stair na gaeilge there is like 21? topics and only 6 come up! any predictions?

i heard jack is likely to come up, dunno why though.
    anyone heard similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Renno123

how do people feel about an tOileanach and an Cead drama coming up as they were 2006?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

The 'likely' poems are:
    - Níl aon Ní and Jack
    - An Chéad Dráma, an tOileán, Uirchill an Chreagáin, Maigdiléana (although maig probably wont come up if Nil aon Ni does, seeing as they're the same poet)

For stair focus on 'an Fhiannaíocht' and also learn a short bio for each poet on the course

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

zam wrote: »
    The 'likely' poems are:
    - Níl aon Ní and Jack
    - An Chéad Dráma, an tOileán, Uirchill an Chreagáin, Maigdiléana (although maig probably wont come up if Nil aon Ni does, seeing as they're the same poet)

For stair focus on 'an Fhiannaíocht' and also learn a short bio for each poet on the course

Other topics that are 'tipped' to come up are An Gaeltacht, an mean cumarsáide, an Aisling politiúl, bealoideas... i'll be revising these because I hate doing the bios.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

daysleeper wrote: »
    Other topics that are 'tipped' to come up are An Gaeltacht, an mean cumarsáide, an Aisling politiúl, bealoideas... i'll be revising these because I hate doing the bios.

Me too. They're all the same! But at least if you study all of the poets on the course you are pretty much guaranteed to be covered.

Advertisement