Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water engineering/geotechnical engineering/quantity surveyin

Options
  • 02-06-2010 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Having a civil engeneering background, which one of these postgraduate courses you considerer more interesting?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

In a past life I almost ended up on the same path..... :)

What are your options for study - can you travel, want to stay at home, want to work at home? If you are concered about postgrad employment prospects, some of the the above may be more atttractive than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cuebas

Hi, thanks for answering.
    I dont mind travelling, and yes, Im concerned about employment prospects.
    I´ve been working for the last years as a site engineer, and Im not really happy with it. At the beginning it was ok, but now I feel Im stuck and I need to try something different.
    I find water and geotechnical engineering interesting but Im considering quantity surveying because of job prospects.

:)

Advertisement