Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy 2010

Options
  • 02-06-2010 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I would start a new thread here rather than keep trying to insert current items into old threads.
    This news item from today's Enniscorthy Guardian gives some hope for the redevelopment of Vinegar Hill but the sub-editor has been a bit premature as from reading the article it is far from definite that the outrageous mast is going to be removed from this nationally important battlefield site.

tickets001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

The mast never bothered me. Assuming it's the one I think it is it's been there since I was a nipper and to me it's part and parcel of Vinegar Hill.

If WCC really had a true interest in Vinegar Hill then at the very least they'd see to it that proper steps up to the hill and down around by the sliding rock were constructed other than the sh*te that's there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

prehaps they could do something about the width of the road going up to vh.

Advertisement