Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK so lets imagine...

Options
  • 02-06-2010 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

we turned on the news tonight, and for some crazy reason, the exams started tomorrow, it couldn't be helped, so we'd all be in our exam centres tomorrow morning at half nine, waiting to be handed English, paper one(hopefully, we WILL be handed paper one, and not paper two :P) Do you think you'd be ready for it? Or is there any subject where you can honestly say you think if it came to it, you could sit the exam tomorrow?

For me, there's not. I've done little or no work all year, my plan is to start studying properly today, dedicating a day to each subject, and then using the tmie in between my exams wisely, I'm TERRFIED, to say the least!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I think I'd just go for it with english paper one! Really think at this stage I wouldn't be any better at it anyway in a week! There is no way I'd say the same for english 2, geog and maths! :confused: Definitely need my week of cramming for those! So happy we start on wed and not a Monday! Great to have the weekend in between for history and french which are on the same day agh so scared for that 2nd wed its insane :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

I'd take maths or applied maths now and maybe geography or french with a bit of cramming first. The others need a lot more work..especially english which i've been pretty much ignoring for the last 2 years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

trogdor wrote: »
    I'd take maths or applied maths now and maybe geography or french with a bit of cramming first. The others need a lot more work..especially english which i've been pretty much ignoring for the last 2 years..

yeah ive been ignoring english too, i figure why study for something you're fluent in, how ignorant I have been lol

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i just want to start its taking to long,3 weeks waiting for this day to begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Haha no chance. I still have to do a whole load of stuff for nearly every subject. English I still have to learn quotes!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Finical wrote: »
    Haha no chance. I still have to do a whole load of stuff for nearly every subject. English I still have to learn quotes!!!

count yourself lucky you only have to learn quotes. I don't even know what poets to concentrate on. Eliot is OUT. I can't STAND his poetry :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I really just want it to start so it's over quicker. A lot of valuable study can be done the night before, a lot of stuff only stays in my short term memory!
    Having said that I really really need time for history...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

I wish we could just start the dang exams already and be done with it.. how much more are we honestly going to know this time next week?!

I'd take that English Paper no problem right now.. what can you really revise for it at this late stage?

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I'm also really curious to see what's on the papers, especially like poetry and stuff which people are always trying to predict. It's like a good bit of gossip, finally revealed!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I'd take eng paper 1 but that's about it!!!still have loads to do for maths...others just need a good revision but I'm feeling pretty good about the exams :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement