Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Onslaught mode

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

I've had the invulnerable enemies twice now, both times it happened right before I lost my connection to the host

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Its because of stuff like that, is why I will wait about a week to purchase this onslaught mode. There is always going to be problems until the first update.

royal my honest opinion is dont bother.
    its really doesnt seem to be worth it.
    its like playin against crap people on conquest.
    ur always better than the computer like and there not smart at all. they just fire rockets.
    i was half sick of it after 1 game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll take your word for it Garv.

I cant wait for the Vietnam one though, thats gonna kick ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i might play it once or twice more and wont bother with it.
    i think its like all the build up for red dead and then noone played it online they went right back to battlefield after a day or 2 on the story mode of it. it would be good if you could play it offline if your connection was down but you cant.
    yeah that vietnam looks good
    new maps are really needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Can't wait either... finally, my name will make sense!!! ;)

I loved the trailer with the CCR's Fortunate Son playing in the background, awesome track!

Charlie's in for a yuletide asskicking this year!!! :D

Huey's landing in hot LZ's, CQB in dense jungle vegetation and the smell of napalm in the morning... I'm so excited, I feel like grabbing the next flight back out and just start shooting randomers :D

Anyone else concerned about Raze doing Martin Sheen impressions, face painted, rising slowly out of a river, knife in hand with The Door's "The End" playing in the background... the horror... the horror... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

So you're looking forward to it then,Moose:D
    Onslaught is a bit lame tbh only played 1 game and if it wasnt for Raze' drunken abuse I would have quit.Hysterical! The problem with AI is that they always know where you are. With other players you can flank and hide to gain advantage.
    Only bought it because I figured if it was good everyone else would be on it. Sorry I did now.:rolleyes:
    Maybe it will grow on me. New maps(not modes) needed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Just as I read that bit at the end about Raze, I had The Doors on in the back round.

That is a pretty cool track in the trailer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Bit disappointed with this DLC.

Its good, and fun, but way too easy even on Hardcore.

Should have been 400 points, not 800.

Advertisement