Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available

• 02-06-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm just wondering if there's any rock bands looking for a drummer in the Waterford area?
    I've been playing for about 10 years and have my own transport, plenty of gigging experience and a place to jam. Hit me up if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I'm in the process of starting a band with a few friends. We have two guitarists (both of us sing), a bassist, and another, female, singer. We've practiced a few times but have been looking for a drummer to really kick things off so things have stalled lately.

We practice out in the lads' house in Kilmeaden. If you're interested I'll let them know and see if we can start some regular jams going.

What kind of stuff do you play? Obviously you said rock but that can mean a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

I'm in the process of starting a band with a few friends. We have two guitarists (both of us sing), a bassist, and another, female, singer. We've practiced a few times but have been looking for a drummer to really kick things off so things have stalled lately.

We practice out in the lads' house in Kilmeaden. If you're interested I'll let them know and see if we can start some regular jams going.

What kind of stuff do you play? Obviously you said rock but that can mean a lot!

Hey man, cheers for the reply.
    I don't like to list bands as I find it constricting sometimes.
    I'm happy so long as the music's good, original and the members are professional when it comes to gigs, rehearsals etc.
    What age range are you and your mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Hey man, cheers for the reply.
    I don't like to list bands as I find it constricting sometimes.
    I'm happy so long as the music's good, original and the members are professional when it comes to gigs, rehearsals etc.
    What age range are you and your mates?

We're all in our late twenties. Just to let you know we're not playing originals at the moment though as we're just starting off together.

Some of the lads are away for the next few weeks. I'll PM you when we're back up and running to see if you'd be interested in meeting up for a practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Hi Digitaldeath,

Advertising is against the forum rules, therefore I'm going to lock this thread.

I suggest you have a look at this forum. While I know it won't be as handy as posting in the waterford specific forum, you can put Waterford in your thread title and hopefully you'll have some luck with it there.

I'd also suggest that you mention it in your signature and ask that people PM you if they're interested. That way it'll show up every time you post.

takola

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement