Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare/Wicklow walks

Options
  • 02-06-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

The success of the malahide walks thread has made me want to try this for my area.

Anybody in Kildare or that side of Wicklow fancy meeting up for dog walking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

good luck with it pal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Whispered wrote: »
    The success of the malahide walks thread has made me want to try this for my area.

http://www.wicklowwalks.com/

these might be of some use! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Thank you cocker, I'm sure that'll come in handy! Loads of ones to choose from. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Whispered wrote: »

Whispered I'm that side of Wicklow so would be on for meeting up. Could do with getting our girl used to walking with other dogs

Great, do you have a spot you generally go to? Or do you wanna choose from the above list? Somewhere quiet we can happily let them off lead for a bit would be nice.

• Advertisement

Yeah theres a few trails I know of but there tends to be deer in the forests so not sure if you'd be be ok letting off leash, we could try some of the ones on the list. Whatever suits best

We're heading up to wicklow for a walk tomorrow morning/afternoon if you're around.

I'm not sure where we are going yet but we're open to suggestions. We usually go to St Kevins pool, but it seems not many people know where I'm talking about when I mention it. :D It's sort of a there and back as opposed to a circle. But it's a great swimming spot for the dogs.

picture.php?albumid=1146&pictureid=6390

Sorry I didnt get back to you Whispered, got a bit caught up at the weekend. Are you still on for meeting up for dog walking? I'll be around this weeknd but then missing for the following 2 weekends.

I'm not around this weekend at all. I'm away from friday morning to monday morning. :)

Advertisement