Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viral Conjuctivitis

Options
  • 02-06-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone,

3 months ago i was away on holiday when my eyes suddenly became very bloodshot and itchy, as i was on holiday i didnt think anything of it. So
    when i came home i had to go to the doctor 4 times as the several eye drops he was giving me at the time were not working, he then reffered me to the eye clinic were they informed me it was a viral conjuctivitis.The drops they gave me from the eye clinic had some effect, but i still have the eye infection, surley after 3 months it would have cleared up:confused:

i was just wondering has anyone ever had this problem, how did you get rid of it and how long it lasted?

thanks for any advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Speaking from experience, Eye problems can last a couple of months, but nothing to worry about...

I had a problem with my eye, infection of some sort, and was there for about 3-4 months.

Believe it or not, it was contacts that helped me out, i was told not to wear them, but apparently when i went back to the doctor, it was fine :)

Lucky I guess

Advertisement