Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Oak B V New Oak A Carlow Cup Final

Options
  • 02-06-2010 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

What do people think of the line up for the Carlow Cup Final??Great achievement for town Soccer as things have mostly being going to Cretty this year.....except of Course for New Oak B....Division 2 League and Cup winners and Med Bar Cup winners,only Carlow team to beat the mighty cretty this year and also hammered Ridge Rangers 6-1 in the semi last Sunday...Surely they must be Favourites

What do people think???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

A Teams class will show in the end :P

But good luck to both teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I played against new oak B. Some great players there.
    I can only imagine how good the A them are.

Where is it being played? St Pats?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Haha thats mad. Fair play to New Oak having 2 sides good enough to reach this stage.

I'd reckon the main team will win it easily enough, but should be a tasty one with a few lads from the B team trying to prove a point! i predict at least 1 red card from the B team! Where is the game?? Might head along to have a look at this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I reckon some teams had too many players deeply involved in gaa to compete properly for example unlike lads that used to play for the blues, its sad whats happened them.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

The match will be played at New Oaks pitch at 6 PM on Saturday. late enough kick off I know but the pitch is being used during the day and there was no point taking the match anywhere else.
    New Oak B are fully deserved of their place in the final. They are a good side with a few key players that could win it for them on the day. Young Hennessy(can't think of his 1st name) in the goal is as good a young keeper as in the league and Colin Nolan in attack will be 2 key players. New Oak A will know exactly what to expect from them but I still think the B's could cause an upset.
    Best of luck to both teams anyway. Should be a great game!

• Advertisement

how did it go? Who won? Was it a good game?
    I missed it. I got distracted by the beer garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

The B team won. Always looked more up for it and defended excellently. Scored with less than 10 minutes to go.
    1 0 win for New Oak B

fair play to them. They are a great team.

Advertisement