Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 Player/Radio/Speakers/Remote Control

Options
  • 02-06-2010 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

What is the best value combo of
    • MP3 Player (at least 8 GB)
    • FM radio
    • Speakers (Don't need big sub-woofers, its for a kitchen, but would like bigger that travel size speakers.
    • Remote Control.

I am looking for value so avoiding Apple products.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

nmoran wrote: »
    I am looking for value so avoiding Apple products.

given the amount of peripherals they have I have no idea why you would avoid them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nmoran

given the amount of peripherals they have I have no idea why you would avoid them

Because of the price (€139 for the iPod nano! ) and because if iTunes (I find it pretty difficult to use). This thing is just going to sit on my fridge as I cook!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I avoid apple too but tbh if you want something docked on a speaker the only way to go is apple. The alternative is getting speakers that have a 3.5mm cable but your mp3 player wont be docked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nmoran

Thanks Cian, maybe I am stuck with apple!!!

Advertisement