Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike films at the Light House

• 02-06-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Just got the following press release from the Light House cinema:

"Light House Cinema, Dublin, selected to present Irish premiere of new biking films Follow Me and Seasons

Screenings take place Wednesday June 16th, 8.30pm, tickets now available

Light House Cinema has been selected to premiere the only Irish screenings of dynamic new biking films Follow Me and Seasons. The films are a special presentation of the Glasgow International Bike Film Festival on tour, and will screen at Light House Cinema on one night only, Wednesday, June 16th at 8.30pm. Tickets for the event are expected to sell fast, as the touring programme has been a huge success in the UK given the growing popularity of mountain biking across Europe in recent years.

Following the sell out premiere cinema tour of Seasons in 2008, Cam McCaul and the multi award-winning team behind “The Collective” series of mountain bike films are back with their latest feature, Follow Me (Cert: PG). Combining the world’s most talented mountain bikers at the very top of their game with stunning locations, cinematography and soundtrack, Follow Me is a must for film fans and bike fans alike. Further details on Follow Me, including the trailer, can be seen at: www.anthillfilms.com/followme.php.

Screening as part of the double-bill, Seasons (Cert: PG) follows seven of the world’s top mountain bikers through the course of the four seasons of the year, capturing the essence of the sport at its thrilling best. Featuring the UK's reigning Downhill World Champion, Steve Peat, Seasons captures the most thrilling elements of the sport from the heat of competition downhill racing to riders ripping singletrack against the backdrop of a summer sunset. See the trailer at www.thecollectivefilm.com/seasons"

Advertisement