Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden designs

Options
  • 02-06-2010 2:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33

anyone know where you can get some ideas on garden designs....getting drive way done soon and want to get some ideas together

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

If it's paving I know that there's an site called irish paving expert or something similar that's a good resource.

I bought this book and found it excellent.
    518okuglFFL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 grainnek

thanks will have a look...dont just want a regular pave job done...want to see how it can be worked into a nice overall garden dsign with some raised planters,curved edges and something a bit different....dont know what exactly i want but i do know what i dont want!....just need to get some ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Grainnek

sent you a pm.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

there's the national garden centre which has a load of show gardens. plus bloom, too, this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

cnet.com and tucows.net has lots freeware one downloads, chelsea and bloom have had exposure on tv, if you cannot get ideas from all them you are in trouble, also take a look at some open gardens, ideas are free.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 grainnek

Grainnek

sent you a pm.

thanks designs are lovely

Will have a look at the others mentioned also....thanks;)

Advertisement