Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best peircing shop for Micro Dermal Peircings????

Options
  • 02-06-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi Guys,

My sister wants to get 2 small micro dermal peircings on her hip and was wondering where is the best place to go??...shes based i Galway/Mayo but anywhere in ireland is fine she is willing to travel for a good result.

Also she has heard that micro dermals often reject in the hip area..does anyone no if this is true/have any experience with it.

Thanks guys!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Micro dermals are fairly common and easy enough that most piercers will do a good job. I don't know Galway or mayo piercers, not from the area. But if she's willing to travel to Dublin, snakebite, celestial ring, bodyshock or any of the other studios there will be fine. Same with the studios where she's living. Any will do it just fine.

Getting any sort of piercing on the hips area will have a high rejection rate due to the constant movement that area goes through, Walking, turning, standing up are all going to irritate it. Then there's the problem of clothing getting caught in it, which can be quite painfull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BebhinnHeaven

That's great!..Very helpful I dont think traveling to dublin will be a problem.

Thanks for the advice!! :)

Advertisement