If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TXP42V20B

Options
  • 02-06-2010 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Probably chancing my arm here, but will you be doing anything with these or its bigger brother, the 50" model? I'd be hoping for delivery & a 5 year warranty, naturally.

The 3D (TXP42VT20B) model seems a bit overkill to me.
    That said, it's nice. :)

Alternatively, I suppose I could do with the 42G20 with 5 yr warranty and stand.

Just a query, mind!

P.S. I'd be looking for a stand as well...probably this.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mountjoy Mugger.

At the moment we do not have any pricing on the Panasonic 3D screens but are working on getting these!!! :)

Panasonic 42G20 is currently priced at £869.95 with 5 year warranty. Again on the stand I woudl not have a price as we normally do not stock this product. We should be able to special order it depending on stock.

Panasonic also are now offering Trade ins against this screen. "£50 trade in allowance for your old TV" Which would drop the price to £819.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/viera-txp42g20/pana-txp42g20a

I hope this is of help. As soon as we get prices on the 3D screens I will update the post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Kenny,

Just to clarify - it's the non 3D model I'm interested, ie. the TXP42V20B.

Hey Mugger.

Sorry about that.

At the moment we have yet to stock the V20 so I cannot give a price.

This would be a special order.

I will try and get pricing on this and get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Promis

The Panny V20 gets great reviews, it's a pity it was not launched earlier.

Kenny, I will take you up on that 42G20 £819.95 deal. I can collect and drop on Thursday. OK?

- Mike

Hey Mountjoy Mugger and Promis.

I am just waiting on confirmation of when we will be getting more stock of the 42G20.

I am off on my Holidays for the next week and a bit but will leave word with one of my colleges so that they can post the date for their arrivial.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

PM'ed, but you may have missed it. I couldn't afford to hang on, so I sourced one elsewhere. Getting it in the next couple of days.

TV needed by Friday for some strange reason... :)

Enjoy the hols!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Promis

Is there any update on the availability for Thursday of a Panny 42G20b?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.