Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundrette

Options
  • 02-06-2010 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Well lads,

Does anyone know if there's a laundrette in Cork, preferably on the north side of the city? One that I could get all my laundry done, not an expensive dry cleaner ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

nattyguest wrote: »
    Well lads,

Does anyone know if there's a laundrette in Cork, preferably on the north side of the city? One that I could get all my laundry done, not an expensive dry cleaner ;)

Thanks!

There used to be one in Blackpool - can't recall if it's still open or not as I'm usually on the bike passing through. Try ringing em' on 021 4300428

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

evilivor wrote: »
    There used to be one in Blackpool - can't recall if it's still open or not as I'm usually on the bike passing through. Try ringing em' on 021 4300428

It's still there, no far from the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

nattyguest wrote: »
    Well lads,

Thanks!

I know that there is one around graun, churchfield area, and I think that they will deliver your washed clothes back to your house. I can find out for you tomorrow if thats any good for you?

Advertisement