Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sting - The O2, October 7th, 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Really was a great concert Sting is some legend :)

Great performance from Sting and all of the musicians. I really enjoyed the show. What I did not enjoy was the constant yapping and ignorant behaviour from a small minority of eijits who couldn't seem to grasp the concept of shutting the f*ck up and paying respect to the msuicians. For someone (me) who is used to gigging at the likes of Rage Against the Machine, Metallica etc.... I was able to adjust and not shout my head off and talk over the band, so I can;t see why others couldn't pay the same respect.

The performance of "I was brought to my senses" at the end was fantastic and really showed off how great Stings voice still is.

My favourite moments were Russians, Shape of My Heart, King of Pain and I Hung My Head.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

The performance of "I was brought to my senses" at the end was fantastic and really showed off how great Stings voice still is.

My own sentiments exactly and I have stated as such in my review. Only submitting it now as I was sick last couple of days and I don't like writting when I am sick as I normally make a mess of it. I will link when it is published which should be tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

musicmania wrote: »
    My own sentiments exactly and I have stated as such in my review. Only submitting it now as I was sick last couple of days and I don't like writting when I am sick as I normally make a mess of it. I will link when it is published which should be tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest :D

Sorry for the delay but they were slow about publishing. It doesn't normally take this long :)

http://www.drop-d.ie/sting-the-o2/10952

Advertisement