Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone know where to get Mane N Tail??

• 02-06-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

My friend brought some back from america, (where its like, a big beauty secret thing (its horse shampoo) apparently endorsed by jennifer aniston *nods*)and has been using it on her extreeemely fried hair for a while and now it looks amazing! the problem is Ive no idea where to get it in Ireland because its american, and to buy it off the internet is soo expensive for a cash strapped student as myself because of all postage and the like..
    Does anyone know where i could get some maybe???

thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

I heard about this last year and have wanted it ever since.
    Apparently it makes your hair strong as an ox (or horse!:pac:)

I've only ever seen it onlin and like you can't afford it but hopefully somebody here knows where to get some..

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭blondiexox

http://www.newton-corbett.com

Have a look at this website. It seems to be about €28 for the deep moisturising conditioner and shampoo and the shipping. Its an English website so shipping would be less than from America.
    Ive never used this site before but I hope its the stuff you're looking for. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

LOL @ Available in 355 ml, 946 ml and 3.78 litre sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Me Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

I see Sarah Jessica Parker also uses it :P

Wonder does it work as it says? Be interested to hear OP what the results are like, if you buy it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Does this not smell kinda 'animally'?? Seeing as it's for horses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I see Sarah Jessica Parker also uses it :P

lol :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭missloulou

Any of the Irish equestrian supplies online shops would have it, try Holmestead Saddlery, Thoroughbred Remedies. If you are in a rush, maybe try Colemans of Sandyford, they have a equestrian section, or nip out to Holmestead Saddlery just outside Naas.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

errrr....it's a horse shampoo, you will buy it cheaply in a tack shop. Don't go paying big bucks (no pun intended,us horse folk)What part of the country are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭MHalberstram

Lol this thread just caught my eye because I spotted the stuff in a chemist in Limerick today. When I saw Mane & Tail I had to do a double take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 BamBam92

My friend brought some back from america, (where its like, a big beauty secret thing (its horse shampoo) apparently endorsed by jennifer aniston *nods*)and has been using it on her extreeemely fried hair for a while and now it looks amazing! the problem is Ive no idea where to get it in Ireland because its american, and to buy it off the internet is soo expensive for a cash strapped student as myself because of all postage and the like..
    Does anyone know where i could get some maybe???

thank you!!

I seen it in loads of chemists like boots or superdrug?? My local chemist has it too and I live in the middle of nowhere ! I never used it tho I thought it was dear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Long Time Reader

a chemist's on cork street dublin 8 sell it. not sure the price. but i saw it in their.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

I have bought this in the pharmacy in Clery's a few times. It's about 6.70 for the shampoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

Not sure where you live. It's available in Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

you can get it in McCabes pharmacy in citywest.

Also from orchard equestrian website.

I've used it - it was okay I didn't find it amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

lads coming from an equestrian fanatic, you must be completely out of your mind using horse shampoo on your head! It would completely destroy your hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

It's available from rafferty's chemist in stillorgan shopping centre, think it's about €7/€8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Mc cabes in dundrum have it too, my oh is too terrified to try it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

McCabes in Swords also have it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

lads coming from an equestrian fanatic, you must be completely out of your mind using horse shampoo on your head! It would completely destroy your hair!

I was at the mane n tail stand at the horse show. They said it's a different formulation to the horse shampoo.

My sister got it, I tried it and didnt think it was anything special, especially considering the price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

:) All gone a bit mad..You can buy it in Sam McCauleys most defo. yep the above it right it is fomulated for the original mane & tail which is a horse shampoo but it has been altered for human hair as such..

thought twas pretty good myself left my hair shiny and strong

Advertisement