Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman in Renmore to Put In door

Options
  • 02-06-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Hello basicly im looking for someone who could put hinges lock and handles on a door for me and hang it. How much would it cost for someone to do it for me? how long would it take..The door and everything is there. It would prob be a sat morning. PM me if anyone knows anyone or how much etc...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deeds372

im looking for handyman in galway city to hang mirror,shelves,clothes line,hammock,fix roller blind and put a back on a dodgy wardrobe! anyone help me? are :confused:handyman matters a rip off?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

deeds372 wrote: »
    are :confused:handyman matters a rip off?

They're part of a franchise style of setup (not sure if they're actually franchised or not), so you get franchise type customer service procedures (pretty printed invoices, managers to complain to etc), and fees.

You may find that an independent operator who doesn't have to pay for all this charges you less, but isn't quite so slick on the customer service front.

PM will be sent in a couple of minutes

Advertisement