Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best bus to Rosemount Business Park

• 02-06-2010 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get to "C" on this map to collect the car.

What best way there? From DB site looks like 40d will drop me at A.
    Need to get 145 in and 40d back out? Or anything better?

Is the timing for 40d reliable, 40 mins to there roughly?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I need to get to "C" on this map to collect the car.

What best way there? From DB site looks like 40d will drop me at A.
    Need to get 145 in and 40d back out? Or anything better?

Is the timing for 40d reliable, 40 mins to there roughly?

I think that the 40D will bring you closer to C than A due to the ongoing diversion:

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/News-Centre/Travel-News/Diversions-on-Routes-38a-40d-220-236-and-238/

Route 40d
    From City Centre
    Normal route to Cappagh Hospital then left into Northwest Business Park, right onto Cappagh Road and right into Ballycoolin Industrial Estate, then into Corporate Business Park 2 and Corporate Business Park 1 and back onto normal route.
    To City Centre
    Normal route to Corporate Business Park 1, then Corporate Business Park 2, into Ballycoolin Industrial Estate onto Cappagh Road and into Northwest Business Park and back to normal route.

40 minutes should be plenty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Diversion is finished now... DB should really update their website... all busses are going normal route again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Its rather stupid that they stopped the diversion. They'd pick up hell of alot more customers going through that huge industrial estate.

40d is your only choice from town. It takes anywhere from 30min to 40min depending on traffic. You will have to walk from A to C.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

thanks.

145: 50 mins
    wait in town: 10 mins
    40d: 40 mins
    walk there: 20 mins
    total to get there: 2hrs

Drive home: 35 mins max

sigh, I hate not having the car :(

Advertisement