Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free talk,text and unlimited internet on 3?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,756 ✭✭✭Raoul

For some reason msn and skype arent on it, just like hotmail and stuff. Maybe its cos I have a nokia 5800 and can only set me phone as 5230. They dont have 5800.

Cheers for the info btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Nah, just keep trying to load the Communicate page, it'll bring you up the Skype, MSN apps eventually.
    Took me about 3 reloads from different locations to finally get on to downloading the Skype app.

Well worth it though ;)

BTW, I'm using a NON 3 handset which isn't ideal, the fact you have a 5800 and it's not on their list of supported phones might be a bit of a stumbling block but just keep trying what I've told you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,756 ✭✭✭Raoul

Doocey wrote: »
    No question is stupid my friend, and 3 Ireland are slightly different than others.

Go to the homepage of My Three. See the tabs, click "Services" and scroll down to "Communicate". Click that and you should be able to download your MSN, Skype apps :)

Homepage -> Services -> Communicate.

This still wont fecking work for me. Do you know of any other way I can download msn?

Cheers btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Offer has been extended to the end of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DeeBE

I'm not sure if anyone can help with this here. I've been told about free msn and skype on 'three' phones by a friend in the UK. She actually bought me a phone and set it up for me over there and posted it to me but i don't think its going to work in Ireland.
    'Three' have told me that they can't give me an irish sim card for it and that if i used it here i would be charged roaming rates.

Is there any way i can get this phone working here? All i want to use it for is skype and msn, not to make calls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

DeeBE wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone can help with this here. I've been told about free msn and skype on 'three' phones by a friend in the UK. She actually bought me a phone and set it up for me over there and posted it to me but i don't think its going to work in Ireland.
    'Three' have told me that they can't give me an irish sim card for it and that if i used it here i would be charged roaming rates.

Is there any way i can get this phone working here? All i want to use it for is skype and msn, not to make calls.

You need to get the phone unlocked and then get a Three Ireland SIM card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

DeeBE wrote: »

3 are now on boards.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1367

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DeeBE

Thanks guys! :)

Advertisement