Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else doing the Culture and Identity Option in Geography?

Options
  • 02-06-2010 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

My teacher never really bothered with this topic aside from language as a cultural indicator so if that doesn't come up i'll really have no hope!

Any advice on how to approach it?

When writing answers how long do they roughly need to be and what are the most important topics....any predictions?:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I don't do this option but you need to have 3/4 elements to your answer and usually a page on each is enough on average when you're writing it out. For example I'm doing rainforest biome so I have a page each on climate, soil, animals and plants. My writing is big so I usually have about 5 pages. Hope that helps sorry I can't help with the actual questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I'm doing this option too and am finding Revise Wise Geography to be very helpful. I'm focussing on languages and religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Tried to do this but it was very broad, so I decided to stick with Geo-ecology.

Advertisement