Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Khaki Green Shorts

• 02-06-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey all

I'm wondering what colour shirts and t-shirts would go with khaki green short pants?

Also what colour shirt or t-shirt should i wear with creamy coloured shorts, I've been wearing a blue shirt normally, any other colours that would suit?

I'm a fella, I assume that might be important

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Khaki green shorts & plain white tee = WIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

Khaki green shorts & plain white tee = WIN!

So white shirt should be ok then? i've got like 40 shirts and i feel i should start wearing them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Yeah a normal white t shirt would look good with them, or if you have the body to wear a wife beater, without looking ridiculous, then thats good with them too. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

A formal shirt might look a bit odd with shorts... :/

shellyboo wrote: »
    A formal shirt might look a bit odd with shorts... :/

Not formal, like sleeves rolled up, shirt not tucked in and top two buttons open

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think a white casual shirt would be lovely, or a blue and white striped one.
    Something like this, sleeves rolled up Gap.com

Striped Asos.com Again sleeves rolled up. It's a look I REALLY like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

53110PittiReady_7018Web.jpg

53110PittiReady_7018Web.jpg

He looks like he means business, not sure what kinda business tho :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    Not formal, like sleeves rolled up, shirt not tucked in and top two buttons open

Ahaaaaaaa. Oh yeah that's a really nice look :)

Advertisement