Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 contarct

Options
  • 02-06-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi all , i got an iphone from o2 from the online store in jan yes its great ect beside from the battery life . i never sign or sent abck a contarct but no i have been cut hours in work and will not be able to afford to pay for it from next mouth ..... what should i do.....it should be a 18 mouth contarct but i nevr sign anything .... i want canclet it ......just need to sdvice or im stuck with a bill i cant afford... for the next year ..... thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

ring o2 and explain your situation. see if you can come to some agreement to drop your price plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

hi all , i got an iphone from o2 from the online store in jan yes its great ect beside from the battery life . i never sign or sent abck a contarct but no i have been cut hours in work and will not be able to afford to pay for it from next mouth ..... what should i do.....it should be a 18 mouth contarct but i nevr sign anything .... i want canclet it ......just need to sdvice or im stuck with a bill i cant afford... for the next year ..... thanks

have a look at the O2 Forum http://forums.o2online.ie/forums they can help you too.

You might be able to change plans now that you have been on contract six months. Give the lads a shout over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

hi all , i got an iphone from o2 from the online store in jan yes its great ect beside from the battery life . i never sign or sent abck a contarct

By agreeing to the contract online, you signed it virtually. Much like a verbal contract, which also can't be signed, it is legally enforceable.

As the others have suggested, your best bet is to contact O2 about changing price plan, or something similar. Whatever you do, don't just stop paying without coming to an agreement with O2 first. That would lead to even more hardship for you.

Advertisement