Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want Something of Littlewoods.ie

Options
  • 02-06-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

I want to buy something of littlewoods.ie but dont really want to set up a account. i was just wondering if any of you had one.?
    Could You Buy the item for me, me pay you through paypal for it, then you could get littlewoods to post the item to my address? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

why dont u just register mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭mcw92

i did register, and i ordered the product,i payed with credit card straight away(no credit arrangement buzz) and a few days later i got the order update of 'credit rejected' and my account balance is at 0€(was 400€). I emailed them and no reply yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

sorry to hear that.same story with nike.com (although i got the refund). hope u find the person to help u.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

Nobody do as MCW92 is asking, he/she could be a genuine person but could also be fraudster, all they have to do is send you the money through paypal, you order the TV for them and get it sent to there address and 2 months later you get a chargeback on your paypal *unaurthoised payment* and your account will be debited for that value.

Your left high and dry.

If anyone does help, don't say you haven't been warned and imo are totally crazy.

Edit: not trying to offend MCW92, im just making sure people are carefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭mcw92

Nobody do as MCW92 is asking, he/she could be a genuine person but could also be fraudster, all they have to do is send you the money through paypal, you order the TV for them and get it sent to there address and 2 months later you get a chargeback on your paypal *unaurthoised payment* and your account will be debited for that value.

Your left high and dry.

If anyone does help, don't say you haven't been warned and imo are totally crazy.

Edit: not trying to offend MCW92, im just making sure people are carefull.

I see where u come from with this, especially seeing as the messages sent round just earlier about fraudsters. But i can gaurentee i am not. BTW im tryin to buy a 33€ pair of runners, not exactly a tv.:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just call them up and they'll sort it out lickidee split!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deeds372

hi

same thing is happeneing to me and now my item is sold out :(. problem is i rang up my bank asking why my card was rejected and they said it was accepted!! so why is it sayign credit rejected on my littlewoods account?? i have been ordering from them for couple of years and has always been fine. but have noticed that i used to have €400 of credit available but now have none, but i always use my credit card not their credit so cant see the problem! will def be calling them tomorrow have already mailed them :confused:

Advertisement