Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ladies motorbike gear

• 02-06-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

hello, firstly if i in wrong area, mods, sorry.

i size 16, and unplolitely put, short ass woman looking for bike gear.

i 45 and only gettin back as pillion after, oh lordly, 13years!!!!

would perfer textile to leather, i find leather too stiff.

I need jacket size 16, trousers 16 short leg, boots size 5.

Can anyone help???

:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

M&P have a decent range if you want to buy online.

Hein Gericke in Newry are good if you want to try stuff on first.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

M&P Mamas and Papas, oh god i not that big that I need maternity clothes :D:D:D....I looking for cheap stuff till I get my confidence back.....thanks Kami

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

seriously though I will follow up all suggestions made to me.....thanks for helping me getting back on a bike.....;);););););)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Cotters in Ballymount sometimes have stuff on sale, you could try heading over.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Where are you based alanajane? I know you can buy online, but sometimes youve got to try stuff on.

Frank Thomas textile gear can look quite bulky, I think you might have a problem with the 'stiffness' of it too. Ixon do a lovely range of ladies gear, but the fitment varies from jacket to jacket (look for Vega or Cheek styles). Richa do ladies wear too which looks feminine, not just like a woman wearing her fellas spare jacket. ;) They do a leather textile mix pants which has a great shape and comes in a short leg, called Freedom.

Some mens clothing like Richa Reflex jacket and Ixon challenger trousers look great on a woman too.

A few manufacturers do ladies boots with a specific female style. Diadora Donna would be an entry level one, but TCX and Daytona do styles which are more expensive but worth it.

No, Im not a bike clothes nerd or something, Im in the trade. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Oryx wrote: »
    No, Im not a bike clothes nerd or something, Im in the trade. :D

Sweet, I need somebody to weld my exhaust. Would 50 quid do ya?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sweet, I need somebody to weld my exhaust. Would 50 quid do ya?
    Depends on the hole, depends on the exhaust. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Cotters in Ballymount sometimes have stuff on sale, you could try heading over.

+10000000000000000000000000^10³

Advertisement