Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Meath - National Sandcastles Competition

Options
  • 02-06-2010 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

as this event is non profit etc I am presuming its ok to mention it here as its quite relevent to familys etc. The National Sand Castle competitions are on in Bettystown l(East meath) later this month - great fun last year with over 2000 people coming to the beach to either take part or watch the building in action.

All the details here http://www.mydrogheda.net/feature8.html

I have 2 young nippers and I cant wait to bring the 2 year old to this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mydrogheda

went along to this today - lovely day for it - quite a good few plots giving it loads to put together their sculptures and there was a kids section which looked like the kids were having a great time.

Good clean fun and there were people there from all age groups - fair play to the organizers.

The beach was packed.

Anyone else go?

Advertisement