Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Items to lidl

Options
  • 02-06-2010 9:03pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse and they came with 3 year guarantee. now the mouse is broken a year after. I no longer have the receipt. Do I bring it back to the shop or return to manufacturer. Will having no receipt be an issue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse and they came with 3 year guarantee. now the mouse is broken a year after. I no longer have the receipt. Do I bring it back to the shop or return to manufacturer. Will having no receipt be an issue

After 30 days, you normally contact the manufacturer, the lack of a receipt might be a problem.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Quite often they can tell by manufacture date roughly when it was sold. No harm calling the support line.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Your contract is with the retailer, so that should always be your first point of contact.

Quite often, the brands sold in Lidl are unique to Lidl, so there should be no debate about the origin of the goods.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Lidi have at times sold logitech and the likes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Thanks guys. Its silvercrest make. So i think unique to lidl?

• Advertisement
Advertisement