Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Discovery now: Iceland volcano; the next eruption

Options
  • 02-06-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭

Started on Discovery at 9pm, on Discovery +1 at 10pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Su Campu wrote: »

I DO like Discovery channel but I think a lot of their stuff is now heading for the Tabloid, sensationalist end of the market. The volcano is at present, not producing enough heat or pressure to eject ash. All its doing is making noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Su Campu wrote: »

Cheers. Appreciate the heads up.

Have it on Sky+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Andrew33 wrote: »
    I DO like Discovery channel but I think a lot of their stuff is now heading for the Tabloid, sensationalist end of the market. The volcano is at present, not producing enough heat or pressure to eject ash. All its doing is making noise.

Yes it was very sensationalist, and of course they got the compulsory mention of global warming in at the end! :rolleyes: The best of it was the aerial footage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Would have watched this if I had sky :(. There was a great flick on RTE1 tonight though. :)

Advertisement