Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rafa is gone.(mod warning @ post 762)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭5ForKeeps

Ask Thierry Henry.

Get over the Thierry Henry **** its pathetic of our own population that we adverts running on telly about that handball. Trappatoni and the lads have moved on so does this country needs to do so.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

5ForKeeps wrote: »
    Honest to god do I care what the general population thinks. Gillett's head was on one of the flags so if you can't clearly understand don't comment.
    What a delusional comment to make. I understand perfectly that you advocate insulting around 250 million Americans because you're unhappy with two businessmen who happen to be from America.

It is clearly you who's lost touch with reality mate.
    Get over the Thierry Henry **** its pathetic of our own population that we adverts running on telly about that handball. Trappatoni and the lads have moved on so does this country needs to do so.

I agree but he asked how to offend a whole country. I gave an example. I'm sure you were probably out burning French flags then were you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭podge018

just asked my cousin on MSN and she didn't hear about the flag burning, so that's 249,999 that were insulted.

What a delusional comment to make. I understand perfectly that you advocate insulting around 250 million Americans because you're unhappy with two businessmen who happen to be from America.

It is clearly you who's lost touch with reality mate.

I agree but he asked how to offend a whole country. I gave an example. I'm sure you were probably out burning French flags then were you?

No mate, I haven't lost touch with reality with the club I love is being nosedived into the ground. I don't condone the flags be burnt but clearly if you see the photos, Gillett's head was on one of those flags being burnt. At the end of the day with the situation as it is at the moment I have more concerns than burning a flag to address.

It was a bad example to use because Liverpool is more important that stupid handball decision. Ireland will have another crack at a WC but Liverpool might not be in existence the next time the Euro's are on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

See this where people are not thinking about this objectively. One last time, the burrning of the AMERICAN FLAG WAS NOT DIRECTED AT THE NATION OF AMERICA just two citizens of the country who are raping our club finanically and nosediving it into the ground. Not saying your not intelligent mate but if people can't see why or who this is aimed then you shouldn't comment because you don't understand the sense of feeling going around at the moment.

THIS IS A WAR!! end of story.

thanks, but ill comment when i want to, ok?

I dont care who it was directed it, its a disgraceful thing to do, anyone can see that.

2 fellas are raping your club, fair enough. Is this reason enough to burn a nations flag?

Now that i think of it, two liverpool fans in work are pissing me off, can i go and piss on a liverpool jersey and not expect ye to be offended?
    Gillett's head was on one of those flags being burnt

well they should have just burnt his head, not the flag

ha ha, piss away, I'd only be offended if it was my jersey. All it is is a piece of cloth.

No mate, I haven't lost touch with reality with the club I love is being nosedived into the ground. I don't condone the flags be burnt but clearly if you see the photos, Gillett's head was on one of those flags being burnt. At the end of the day with the situation as it is at the moment I have more concerns than burning a flag to address.

Please don't let me keep you from your more pressing matter of watching people burn flags on SSN.

But hey, it's ok, they put someone's face on it first. There's no way that could be offensive to any other American now eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

It was a bad example to use because Liverpool is more important that stupid handball decision. Ireland will have another crack at a WC but Liverpool might not be in existence the next time the Euro's are on.

Over-reaction much?

Please don't let me keep you from your more pressing matter of watching people burn flags on SSN.

But hey, it's ok, they put someone's face on it first. There's no way that could be offensive to any other American now eh?

SSN is a Murdoch organisation which I don't subscribe too.

Look we're not going to agree, I have my viewpoint and you have your's so we will leave it at that.

you not going to admit you were wrong plasma?

• Advertisement

plasmaguy wrote: »
    Over-reaction much?

Its not inconceivable the way the club is being run in its current guise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

podge018 wrote: »
    Spurs net spend on transfers of £76m over the last 3 years. £68m from Villa. Liverpool's is £35m.

That got me interested in comparing the three, heres the best list I could come up with.

Liverpool

Summer 2007 Transfers
    Andrey Voronin (Bayer Leverkusen, free)
    Krisztián Németh (MTK Hungariam, undisclosed)
    Nikolay Mihaylov (Levski Sofia, undisclosed)
    Lucas Pezzini Leiva (Gremio, undisclosed)
    Sebastián Eduardo Leto (Club Atletico Lanus, £1.7m)
    Mikel San Jose Dominguez (Athletic Bilbao, £270,000)
    Fernando José Torres Sanz (Atletico Madrid, £20m-£26m)
    Yossi Shai Benayoun (West Ham, £4m)
    Ryan Guno Babel (Ajax, 11.5m)
    Daniel Pacheco Lobato (Barcelona, £350,000)
    Charles-Hubert Itandje (Lens, undisclosed)
    Mikel San Jose Dominguez (Athletic Bilbao, undisclosed)
    Péter Gulácsi (MK Hungaria, loan)
    Damien Plessis (Lyon, undisclosed)

January 2008 Transfer
    Martin Skrtel (£6.5m, Zenit St Petersburg)

Summer 2008 Transfers
    Phillip Degen (free, Borussia Dortmund)
    Andrea Dossena (undisclosed, Udinese)
    Diego Cavalieri (undisclosed, Palmeiras)
    David N'Gog (undisclosed, PSG)
    Robert David Keane (£20.3m, Tottenham)
    Péter Gulácsi (permanent deal, MTK Budapest)
    Albert Riera Ortega (undisclosed, Espanyol)

Summer Transfers 2009
    Glen Johnson (£18m, Portsmouth)
    Alberto Aquilani (20m, Roma)
    Sotirios Kyrgiakos (2m, AEK Athens)

Aston Villa

January 2007 Transfers
    Shaun Maloney (Celtic, £1m)
    Phillip Anthony Bardsley (Manchester United, loan)
    John Alieu Carew (Lyon, swap deal for Milan Baros)
    Ashley Simon Young (Watford, £9.65m)

January 2008 Transfers
    Wayne Neville Anthony Routledge (£1.5m, Tottenham)

Summer 2008 Transfers
    Curtis Eugene Davies (Curtis Davies)
    Steve Sidwell (£5m, Chelsea)
    Bradley Howard Friedel (undisclosed, Blackburn)
    Nicky Shorey (£3m, Reading)
    Luke Paul Young (£6m, Middlesbrough)
    Carlos Javier Cuéllar Jiménez (£7.8m, Rangers)
    James Milner (£12.5m, Newcastle)

January 2009 Transfers
    Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey (£3.5m, Wigan)

Summer Transfers 2009
    Stewart Downing (£12m, Middlesbrough)
    Fabian Delph (undisclosed, Leeds United)
    Habib Beye (undisclosed, Newcastle United)
    Stephen Warnock (undisclosed, Blackburn Rovers)

Tottenham Hotspur

Summer 2007 Transfers
    Gareth Frank Bale (Southampton, £5m)
    Adel Taarabt (Lens, undisclosed)
    Darren Ashley Bent (Charlton £16.5m)
    Younes Kaboul (Auxerre, £8m)
    Daniel Rose (Leeds, undisclosed)
    Kevin-Prince Boateng (Hertha Berlin, undisclosed)

January 2008 Transfers
    Chris Gunter (£2m, Cardiff)
    Jonathan Simon Woodgate (£8m, Middlesbrough)
    Alan Hutton (£9m, Rangers)
    Gilberto da Silva Melo ((undisclosed, Hertha Berlin))

January 2009 Transfers
    Jermain Colin Defoe (£15m, Portsmouth)
    Wilson Roberto Palacios Suazo (£12m, Wigan)
    Pascal Chimbonda (£2.5m, Sunderland)
    Carlo Cudicini (free, Chelsea)
    Robert David Keane (£12m, Liverpool)

Summer Transfers 2009
    Peter James Crouch (undisclosed, Portsmouth)
    Kyle Walker (undisclosed, Sheffield United)
    Kyle Naughton (undisclosed, Sheffield United)
    Sébastien Aymar Bassong Nguena (undisclosed, Newcastle United)

January 2010 Transfers
    Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen (loan, Monaco)
    Younes Kaboul (undisclosed, Portsmouth)
    Kyle Walker (loan recall, Sheffield United)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Where your source for this ffs....

Tony Barrett pretty much confirmed this wasn't the case when he broke the story about Rafa leaving on Wednesday night. Even on his web chat yesterday specifcally referred that this wasn't the case.
    All hail Tony Barrett!!

FFS, Tony Barrett is a friend of Rafa's. Of course he's going to say that. Doesnt mean he's telling the truth!

event wrote: »
    thanks, but ill comment when i want to, ok?

I dont care who it was directed it, its a disgraceful thing to do, anyone can see that.

2 fellas are raping your club, fair enough. Is this reason enough to burn a nations flag?

Now that i think of it, two liverpool fans in work are pissing me off, can i go and piss on a liverpool jersey and not expect ye to be offended?

well they should have just burnt his head, not the flag

Do it because I won't be buying any LFC related merchandise until these ***** are gone nor will I be stepping my feet in Anfied either. They won't see a penny from me. To the LFC is not the club I grew up watching bit by bit over the last 3 years the Liverpool Way has being aroded. The only man with an ounce of it in him has being sacked.

Burnt his head, we could if he was actually ever around Anfield when the **** hit the fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭The Rooster

curry-muff wrote: »
    That got me interested in comparing the three, heres the best list I could come up with.
    Not sure what that list proves.

Maybe that, apart from a few gems, all three bought a load of rubbish in the period ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Burning flags?

FFS will ye grow a pair and grow up. All your nonsense about the way Liverpool behaves and ye come up with this. Pure drivel as usual. Burn your Benitez posters and get over it.

All hail Tony Barrett!!

FFS, Tony Barrett is a friend of Rafa's. Of course he's going to say that. Doesnt mean he's telling the truth!

Of course he is, he knows the score with what the **** is going more so than our johnny come lately's.

2005 CL win bought RB some time. But how much time?

Should he be allowed stay another 5, 10, 15 years?

You simply cannot blame it all on the owners, RB made some bizarre signings, some bizarre sales and some bizare team selections. In fact the more freedom he was given by the owners in recent years, the more bizare things got.

Alonso was one of the best central midfielders in Europe if not the World and RB made it pretty clear he preferred Gareth Barry.

The saving grace of managers of teams like Chelsea and Real Madrid for one season is winning the domestic league at a minimum.

The saving grace of managers of teams like Arsenal and Liverpool is qualifying for the CL.

If Wenger failed to qualify for the CL next season, I would expect him to be on his way too.

Benitez failed to bring in any silverware since 2006. That's the reason he is gone. At the end of the day, it's mostly about silverware.

Failure to qualify for the CL would have meant a massive hole in the Liverpool finances this year.

At the end of the day, Benitez failed as manager of Liverpool to deliver enough silverware. I still think he was lucky to win in 2005 considering his first choice team got beaten 3-0 off the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

One last time, the burrning of the AMERICAN FLAG WAS NOT DIRECTED AT THE NATION OF AMERICA just two citizens

If you must burn something, then why not burn a picture of them instead??? Even an effigy like the utd fans did with the glazers.

Burning the flag doesn't help us one bit, just imagine what US LFC supporters must be thinking when they saw that! Totally out of line

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

What will be funny is if we are bought over by another American who wants to be a sugar daddy. Wait and see the Stars and Stripes flutter in the wind on the Kop then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭Ardent

I expect Liverpool to do well next year, freed from the shackles of a manager who didn't seem to have a clue what he was doing last season.

Anyone who thinks Benitez should have stayed and could have turned it around at Liverpool knows little about football. The man had no clue what he was doing either tactically or in the transfer market.

This is the truth.

Benzino wrote: »
    If you must burn something, then why not burn a picture of them instead??? Even an effigy like the utd fans did with the glazers.

Burning the flag doesn't help us one bit, just imagine what US LFC supporters must be thinking when they saw that! Totally out of line

Where has that got the Utd fans no where. There fashion statement didn't work but only line the pockets of the Glazers.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

I wonder if any players will follow him?

2005 CL win bought RB some time. But how much time?

Should he be allowed stay another 5, 10, 15 years?

You simply cannot blame it all on the owners, RB made some bizarre signings, some bizarre sales and some bizare team selections. In fact the more freedom he was given by the owners in recent years, the more bizare things got.

Alonso was one of the best central midfielders in Europe if not the World and RB made it pretty clear he preferred Gareth Barry.

The saving grace of managers of teams like Chelsea and Real Madrid for one season is winning the domestic league at a minimum.

The saving grace of managers of teams like Arsenal and Liverpool is qualifying for the CL.

If Wenger failed to qualify for the CL next season, I would expect him to be on his way too.

Benitez failed to bring in any silverware since 2006. That's the reason he is gone. At the end of the day, it's mostly about silverware.

Failure to qualify for the CL would have meant a massive hole in the Liverpool finances this year.

At the end of the day, Benitez failed as manager of Liverpool to deliver enough silverware. I still think he was lucky to win in 2005 considering his first choice team got beaten 3-0 off the pitch.

So he was lucky to actually tactically change the game in Liverpool's favour that night. You sir are joke, if anyone knows about football comment you made above lmao he is not good tactically your are WUM of the highest degree.

Prufrock wrote: »
    I wonder if any players will follow him?

Mascherano and possibly Torres. Gerrard will be off too in my opinion but we will see who is the next man to take the helm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Ardent wrote: »
    This is the truth.

Whatever about his transfers, the idea that Rafa had 'no clue what he was doing tactically' is just laughable on the face of it. So no, it's not the truth.

MaceFace wrote: »
    What will be funny is if we are bought over by another American who wants to be a sugar daddy. Wait and see the Stars and Stripes flutter in the wind on the Kop then!

So a country who started the recession is going to have a sugar daddy considering the Chinese a propping of the Federal Reserve of America. Great intelligence there kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Where has that got the Utd fans no where. There fashion statement didn't work but only line the pockets of the Glazers.

And where will burning the US flag get us? H&G are already well aware of what we think of em, plus the club is already up for sale.

And going on what MaceFace was saying, what if there are interested amercian investors? Such an act could have only damaged their views of the club

Mascherano and possibly Torres. Gerrard will be off too in my opinion but we will see who is the next man to take the helm.

Dream on about Mascher and Torres following Benitez anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Calculate how much money was brought into the club by the performances of the man. You will see a clearer of picture of how much money was truly given to him without having to sell to buy which has being the case throughout his reign. Even Houllier spent 20 million in one summer without selling a player ffs.

FA Cup is not good enough. There is 96 reasons every year when the FA Cup is of importance to Liverpool Football Club.

FFS.......this is another thing that ****in bugs the s**t outta me about some of my fellow Liverpool fans.

Yes it was a tragic event, but can we not move on?? It's a bit irritating when Heysel and Hillsborough gets dragged out at every opprtunity.

• Advertisement

shotamoose wrote: »
    Whatever about his transfers, the idea that Rafa had 'no clue what he was doing tactically' is just laughable on the face of it. So no, it's not the truth.

Considering he has outwitted the likes of the so called "Special Needs One", Old Whiskey Nose, Big Phil, Ancelotti, Capello....tactically not able what a load of bull****. The man is one of the best tacticans in world football like his mentor Arrigo Sacchi, who some consider his Milan side of the late 80's and 90's the greatest club side ever.

So he knew what he was going against Birmingham then?

Or against Lyon, when he waited for 65 minutes to replace the hopeless Vorinon who everyone knows is sh*t, for Babel.

I always know someone can't defend their argument when they start resorting to calling the other poster names or throwing insults.

I usually just put them on ignore soon after.

Where will that leave Liverpool? Without those 3 CL football is gone. Heck European football would be hard going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I wouldn't be surprised if they did!?

Yes it is actually. How many Premiership league titles has he won? How nearer were we to winning the league when he left compared to when he took over?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

you say stuff like this with no basis in reality.

all we have ever heard from either of them is how much they respect Benitez, and give him a lot of credit for their improved personal performance since arriving at Liverpool.

Masch has even gone so far to say that Rafa 'rescued' him.

Inter don't need him, so we've no need to worry about that one anyway.;)

Considering he has outwitted the likes of the so called "Special Needs One", Old Whiskey Nose, Big Phil, Ancelotti, Capello....tactically not able what a load of bull****. The man is one of the best tacticans in world football like his mentor Arrigo Sacchi, who some consider his Milan side of the late 80's and 90's the greatest club side ever.

And he was never able to beat Man Utd in the League which is what most Liverpool fans really crave.

He just didn't have the temperment to beat Fergie to the title. Another reason to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

SSN is a Murdoch organisation which I don't subscribe too.

Look we're not going to agree, I have my viewpoint and you have your's so we will leave it at that.
    So is Sky Sports. Yet you tune in most weeks. A man of principles (when it suits you!)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Domenech will be available after the WC :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,111 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Purslow will be head hunting along with Kenny's advice. The man has being out the game for 10 years and football has moved on.
    Jeez guy, he's not been living in a cave got 10 years, he's been involved in football. IMO you're point would be fine if he were being picked to manage - but he's not. Just to provide a footballing insight into who might be a good candidate. He's nigh on the best placed person to have really, knows the club inside and out, and knows football inside and out. Just because he doesn't know all the new techniques, doesn't mean he cannot form an opinion of those who do.
    If people think the next appointment is going all rosy think again. This upcoming decision will either make or break the club and if Kenny gets it wrong he will get it in the ear.
    Of course its not going to be rosy, we have no money, and of course Kenny and the others responsible for finding a replacement will be held accountable for their decision.

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »

all we have ever heard from either of them is how much they respect Benitez, and give him a lot of credit for their improved personal performance since arriving at Liverpool.

Yeah they really came out in support of him over the past few days and weeks, didn't they?

The ominous silence from Benitez's former players speaks volumes, don't you think? Kind of lends weight to the rumours that he had lost the dressing room...

TheTosh wrote: »
    Domenech will be available after the WC :D

:pac:

So a country who started the recession is going to have a sugar daddy considering the Chinese a propping of the Federal Reserve of America.
    I cannot believe you followed that gem of economics expertise with this:
    Great intelligence there kid.

You honestly think America has suddenly emptied of all it's billionaires? Are you 5?

Let me say this as well...if I was a player with Inter Milan I would not want Benitez as my manager.
    Why?
    The guys man management skills are atrocious and he isolated and undermined all the players at Liverpool at some stage or another and that it appears was a major factor behind him leaving
    . Really? Any links to that?
    Benitez bought himself a lot of time with the 2005 CL win. If it wasn't for Stephen Gerrard in group stages Liverpool would have been out and Benitez would more than likely be long gone from Liverpool.
    BS, who was managing the team? People remember Gerrards goal V Olympiacos but do you remember the subs Benitez brought on that changed the game??
    If it wasn't for a questionable 'goal' in the semis against Chelsea and Gerard taking the game by the scruff of the neck in the final, Benitez would be long gone.
    Long gone? You are repeating yourself, a sure sign of someone spinning BS
    The ironic thing about Benitez which sums up his entire career at Liverpool, is that his first choice team in the 2005 CL final got beaten off the park, 3-0.
    words can't explain
    It was only when forced into changes that things turned around, but I don't credit Benitez and his bungling managment for that, I credit Gerard for that 2005 win.
    Are you for real? you are making a mockery of yourself with posts like this
    I expect Liverpool to do well next year, freed from the shackles of a manager who didn't seem to have a clue what he was doing last season.
    Even if we lose our top players?
    Anyone who thinks Benitez should have stayed and could have turned it around at Liverpool knows little about football.
    Unlike you of course
    The man had no clue what he was doing either tactically or in the transfer market
    Torres, Masherano, Reina, Johnson, Alonso, Arbs, Agger, Skittles, Benni were all terrible signings werent they?

Every manager signs bad players, even the very best.

Your hatred of LFC is shown clearly in every post and it's getting a tad boring. As a united fan I expect you to hate us but you are coming out with serious nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I cannot believe you followed that gem of economics expertise with this:

You honestly think America has suddenly emptied of all it's billionaires? Are you 5?

Agreed.
    Rich dudes (and Americans still have more billionaires than the rest of the world combined) are falling over themselves to buy up Sports teams. Reason: Recession proof!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Masch would run through a brick wall for Rafa, have you not read some of what he has to say about him, he is full of praise for him

Masch and his family not being happy in Liverpool/England and wanting to go to Barca does not equate to him not getting on with Rafa

Torres has been full of praise about how rafa has improved him as a player, he doesn't like the physicality of England and who can blame him, again there doesn't seem to be an issue with Rafa, he may not have been happy being subbed but no one ever is and it happens at every club

Yes it is actually. How many Premiership league titles has he won? How nearer were we to winning the league when he left compared to when he took over?

Who would you (realistically now) like to take over as manager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

The term "clutching at straws" has officially, and universally, been replace by "post 1019 in the boards.ie Rafa is gone thread".

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue, but gets to the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

The ominous silence from Benitez's former players speaks volumes, don't you think? Kind of lends weight to the rumours that he had lost the dressing room...

are you f*cking serious?

there's something happening in about 7 days time. i know it's something pretty important. i can't quite remember....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

SlickRic wrote: »

Masch has even gone so far to say that Rafa 'rescued' him.

Inter don't need him, so we've no need to worry about that one anyway.;)
    No offense, but when footballers are saying nice stuff about their manager, it generally means fcuk all. Of course they're gonna say nice stuff about their boss if somebody asks them about it.

If I were asked by a reporter what my boss was like and I knew he would be hearing my answer I would lie through my teeth and say that "he is the most brilliant, kindest understanding manager in the history of the management game and he's also got a very sweet singing voice which I enjoy hearing at our end of year work parties"
    Load of lies to make him think I'm a nice fella and worth rewarding with a pay rise.

Look at Cannavaro this week after joining some crappy club in the Middle East: “I’m happy to sign for Al Ahli,” he said. “I always thought of moving to live in Dubai as I love it and I have achieved my dream by moving to Dubai and play for one of its big clubs like Al Ahli.”

For those who don't speak bollox the above roughly translates as "Loadsamoney"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement