Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Raheny/Clontarf

Options
  • 02-06-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi - I am moving to Dublin soon and am looking to find a doctor, preferably female, in the Raheny/Clontarf area. It doesn't have to be female, but someone young and "with it" ! I don't go to the doc that often, but would like to have it sorted all the same. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I use Frank O'Driscoll (Brian O'Driscoll's father) on the Clontarf road,I have been using them since I was a kid.Its a great practice Frank and his wife plus a younger doctor.

I can get you a phone number if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There are a couple of female doctors in Sutton Cross if that is not too far away for you. Don't know what you mean by 'with it' though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

Hi Windsoc
    I half regretted putting that in after wards - what does someone "with it" mean ! I'm not one to have lots of ailments, rarely go to the doc, but I guess, someone sympathetic and up to date, but I guess and am aware that most GP's are and its just their job to both ! Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Stampala

HI Billybunty
    Just moved to a great new female doctor in Edenmore in Raheny, Fionnuala Joyce. Part of Edenpark Surgery. Would highly recommend her. Have a look at their website. ps Don't be put off by the outside of the building!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Stampala wrote: »
    HI Billybunty
    Just moved to a great new female doctor in Edenmore in Raheny, Fionnuala Joyce. Part of Edenpark Surgery. Would highly recommend her. Have a look at their website. ps Don't be put off by the outside of the building!!

the edenmore clinic was an AIB bank up until the late 80's, hence the appearance. some of us in edenmore still call it 'the bank'

• Advertisement
Advertisement