Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Zionism - and Starbucks....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Ah, BeQuiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

No Facebook group?

I am disappoint....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I've just burned all my Billy Crystal DVDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Thread title fails: surely it should be "Support Starbucks - and Zionism...."

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BeQuiet

TheZohan wrote: »
    No Facebook group?

I am disappoint....

You are ... disappointing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BeQuiet

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Thread title fails: surely it should be "Support Starbucks - and Zionism...."

Good point !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

BeQuiet wrote: »

So - it’s a simple enough decision - if you support Israel and its policies , put your money where your mouth is (literally), and shop at Starbucks.

If I choke I'm blaming you!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There's no Starbucks around here. Where does Mace stand on the issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I've just burned all my Billy Crystal DVDs.

Me too.

So anyway, what is this thread about?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,337 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

This thread is now about cartoons.

I like the Simpsons, but Famiy Guy is growing on me.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

BeQuiet wrote: »
    You are ... disappointing!

You'd be better off doing some study for your Junior Cert like a good little fella.

You'd be better off doing some study for your Junior Cert like a good little fella.

Stay on topic.

Not to be misconstrued as "back-seat modding".

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Stay on topic.

Not to be misconstrued as "back-seat modding".

Topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Aids By Google

You could avoid all produce with a bar code beginning 729 ... or buy loads of stuff with it depending on your point of view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

ScumLord wrote: »
    There's no Starbucks around here. Where does Mace stand on the issue?

Hard line Nazis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

bonerm wrote: »
    Me too.

So anyway, what is this thread about?

Coffee & jews, I think. As far as I can make out, you shouldn't drink coffee, because it has chemicals in it that can turn you into a Jew.

NO

Coffee & jews, I think. As far as I can make out, you shouldn't drink coffee, because it has chemicals in it that can turn you into a Jew.

But I don't drink coffee and I want to jump on the bandwagon! What can I do?? WHAT CAN I DO????!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

All this talk of Jews is making me look forward to seeing the marvelous Dr. Zoidberg return in the upcoming episodes of Futurama

I'm just reading every pro-Israel thread in his voice.. AH has never been so much fun..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

No Starbucks for at least 100 miles from me, thank fúck. There is however a Palestine flag flying on the welcome sign to the town.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Sorry, I'm currently on a 'support starbucks' campaign because unlike Peet's, they didn't cave into media pressure and decided that the law of the land in their stores locations would be the policies that they would follow.

http://news.starbucks.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=332
    While we deeply respect the views of all our customers, Starbucks long-standing approach to this issue remains unchanged. We comply with local laws and statutes in all the communities we serve. That means we abide by the laws that permit open carry in 43 U.S. states. Where these laws don’t exist, openly carrying weapons in our stores is prohibited. The political, policy and legal debates around these issues belong in the legislatures and courts, not in our stores

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I wouldn't buy a single product at Starbucks. Not because it has anything to do with Isreal. But because what they serve is an insult to coffee.
    Topic.

Is there any way to thank you more than once?...

... and I mean the thumbs up thanks... don't get any ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Sorry, I'm currently on a 'support starbucks' campaign because unlike Peet's, they didn't cave into media pressure and decided that the law of the land in their stores locations would be the policies that they would follow.

What about maritime law?

Also, anyone know if Mace has a policy on firearms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Also, anyone know if Mace has a policy on firearms?

Dont know. Spar however have an open policy on firearms (and flotillas)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Well I don't feel robbed of the last ten minutes of my life. Not at all.
    Thanks OP.
    We already have a thread open on this debate. I don't really want to bring coffee into that debate at this time of night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement