Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumming Lessons

• 03-06-2010 2:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi All,

I work with some community groups in Waterford, just wondering if anyone knows a drumming instructor that would be able to provide a course of workshops with different groups.
    I know a guy that does african tribal drumming but the group wanted something more lively e.g Spraoi drums or Torann.
    It'd be great if someone knew of someone.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Moonmad wrote: »
    Hi All,

I work with some community groups in Waterford, just wondering if anyone knows a drumming instructor that would be able to provide a course of workshops with different groups.
    I know a guy that does african tribal drumming but the group wanted something more lively e.g Spraoi drums or Torann.
    It'd be great if someone knew of someone.

Cheers

hi, some friends of mine run percussion workshops. They have been doing it successfully for several years going around to schools, I think they generally do 6 week courses. Have a look here http://www.rhythmandshakes.com/

If you want anymore info just give me a shout. There is a phone number on the contact tab on their website, I would suggest using that rather than he contact form, they are useless or checking emails!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

im good friends with one of the lads in torann, if you want to pass on ur details in a pm to me i'll pass them on to the lads. they also have a facebook page if you want to try and contact them that way. hope it helps

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=169271705872&ref=ts#!/toranndrums?ref=ts

Advertisement