Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody ordered from Komplett lately?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Thanks mate. I'm looking to buy a new large hard drive (the best value one) and i found this one which is in stock; it's like 15 euro more expensive on Dabs; think it'll be alright to order off Komplett?
    I heard theyre hard to deal with when things go wrong . But I've ordered a fair amount of stuff off them and its all good .I bought the story station and a samsung drive off them 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

BumbleB wrote: »
    I heard theyre hard to deal with when things go wrong . But I've ordered a fair amount of stuff off them and its all good .I bought the story station and a samsung drive off them 2 weeks ago.

Cool. Would u mind linking me to the ones you bought? Any problems with the drives?

maxextz wrote: »
    always make sure that the little gold padlock is on the bottom of any page that you will be giving your details on.
    also its a good idea to run anti malware programs just in case of keyloggers on your pc.
    in addition to this. look at the address line should say https :/ also type in credit card back to front or even better copy and paste number from a previous notepad file.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Cool. Would u mind linking me to the ones you bought? Any problems with the drives?

Not at all.i did have a problem with a Wd drive though mainly own fault .I disconnected the usb while it was running and got a blue screen ,somehow the MBR was erased.

http://www.komplett.ie/Komplett/product/05_EXTHDD/11_HDD/ZKB_01COM/productdetails/15498938/Samsung_Story_Station_HX_DU010EB_Hard_drive_1/HX_DU010EB/default.aspx

the reviews on the net are good and it makes no noise which is sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I ordered off Komplett recently, stuff is in the post right now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I ordered off Komplett recently, stuff is in the post right now :)

Count your chickens not, young grasshopper :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Well, my fan arrived today. Took me a second time trying to order it for it to show up on system and process, but it's went through nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Got my stuff from the PUP today, with Ryan's help, everything about the build went perfect, Win 7 is having errors, but that is not Komplett's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭maxextz

ive bought ram and a psu from them and they were packed very well even though i went to pick them up myself.
    one thing i noticed though is the price jumped up 4 euros looks like across the board in the last week:eek:whether currency fluctuations was the cause or christmas its still a fair jump.:(
    apart from that i will get more from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Moreilly

got a corsair AX850 PSU off them recently , no hassles and well priced and packed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement