Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MALTEASER BUNNY NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Options
  • 03-06-2010 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi everyone,
    Wasnt too sure where to post this but i am in serious need of getting my hands on a malteaser bunny.
    The reason: well the girl im seeing, is nuts about them as am i, she is heading away soon enough for a good while and i want to make it a special moment for her, these bunnies have massive sentimental values to us and i have tried hunting them down everywhere, well in the Cork and general Munster region.

If i managed to find even just one it would probably be one of the best moments of a couples life when i give her all the little presents that i have slowly been collecting for her.

So please, please, please, if any one out there has one or knows where i could get one, get in contact.
    I am open to striking a deal as every one has to gain out of it.....

Thanks a mill boardsies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Hi everyone,
    Wasnt too sure where to post this but i am in serious need of getting my hands on a malteaser bunny.
    The reason: well the girl im seeing, is nuts about them as am i, she is heading away soon enough for a good while and i want to make it a special moment for her, these bunnies have massive sentimental values to us and i have tried hunting them down everywhere, well in the Cork and general Munster region.

If i managed to find even just one it would probably be one of the best moments of a couples life when i give her all the little presents that i have slowly been collecting for her.

So please, please, please, if any one out there has one or knows where i could get one, get in contact.
    I am open to striking a deal as every one has to gain out of it.....

Thanks a mill boardsies!

The only place I can think of
    . A bit steep when you add the postage, but I'm sure they're worth that to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Have you tried the €2 shops? Your best bet I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

+1 on the €2 shops, they had a good few in the ones in Dublin recently so maybe you'll get lucky?

Also I weirdly found kitkat bunnies in there a while ago :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dunnes in Charlestown, Finglas has them, I saw them yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

spar in the eastgate business parkin little island had them a couple of weeks back, not sure if they are still there

but its worth the punt ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

most tesco's have them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

messrs is right, Tescos have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 whatausername

Thanks a mill guys, ehm that link has expired, missed them :(
    uber annoyed.
    do all tescos have them, im based down south in cork so no hope of getting to dublin anytime soon.
    If anyone has one ill buy it! haha, no seriously!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

yeah i reckon most tescos and dunnes have them - and like previous poster said, maybe try the €2 shops

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Spar in swords have dem ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 whatausername

Hi, thanks for the responses,

I won the bunnies on ebay but they havent arrived :( Gutted as they will make my girlfriends day if i can get my hands on them.

Is there anywhere in cork that has them?? or if anyone has one?

It would mean an awful lot if i could get my hands on one..

thanks guys and gals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hillbilly999

I've seen them in Centra, I love them yum, especailly when melted a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I've seen them in Centra, I love them yum, especailly when melted a little

Seriously?? Which Centra??

Advertisement