Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help urgent! need hole punch.

• 03-06-2010 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Does anyone have or know where I can get a 35mm hole punch to get through SS kitchen sink? Rang a couple of places but don't have them in stock.
    Need today if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

easons will have it (probably) ...or check some stationary stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

cormob wrote: »
    Does anyone have or know where I can get a 35mm hole punch to get through SS kitchen sink? Rang a couple of places but don't have them in stock.
    Need today if possible.

You dont use a hole punch on 35mm and why do you need it.... For taps I imagine. I am guessing the shop that supplied you the sink did not supply the taps otherwise there were be a responsability on the shop.

I imagine you now need a 35mm metal hole saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭cormob

Hole punch is easier and neater. But thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

cormob wrote: »
    Hole punch is easier and neater. But thanks anyway
    How are you going to push the hole punch through stainless sheet?
    That will take some amount of force!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭cormob

Got sorted. If anyone ever needs a hole punch and pipe cutter IKEA do a pack for only 9.99. No drill required either. Damn clever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Spannerman7

Q Max hole punch, great job, no prob on stainless up to about 1.8mm ;) google them for suppliers

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Any electrical control panel maker would do it for you. the place i worked in could punch up to 55mm. sadly gone under now. But if you find one give them a bell. they'll do it in 2 mins

Advertisement