Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin this Evening 03rd. June

• 03-06-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭

Anyone fancy a spin this evening. I could meet up in the Phoenix Park around 5.30 - 6.00.

I'm living in Ratoath so was thinking of doing a few laps of the Park or heading out Maynooth direction, so it'd be easier to get home.

If anyone would prefer a different route I could be pursuaded, as long as it doesn't involve Wicklow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Vélo wrote: »
    Anyone fancy a spin this evening. I could meet up in the Phoenix Park around 5.30 - 6.00.

I'm living in Ratoath so was thinking of doing a few laps of the Park or heading out Maynooth direction, so it'd be easier to get home.

If anyone would prefer a different route I could be pursuaded, as long as it doesn't involve Wicklow.

Yep.
    Maynooth Rathoat direction works for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Have you a preference on time?

Have you a preference on time?

545 at the gates of Farmleigh House.

Perfect. See you then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Ant

If ye can wait until 6, I should be able to join ye.

• Advertisement

I don't mind waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

sorry to miss you lads, brake blocks were a little stickier to replace than anticipated so I was about ten minutes late passing Farmleigh. Great evening for it.

Phenomenal evening for a cycle. Nights like tonite make all the crap weather worthwhile.
    If only it could be like this all the time. Perfect temp for bike riding.

BTW Velos bike is pretty stunning looking.

uberwolf wrote: »
    sorry to miss you lads, brake blocks were a little stickier to replace than anticipated so I was about ten minutes late passing Farmleigh. Great evening for it.

We must have just missed you. We probably would have seen you only ROK ON wanted to go as some fine lady cycled by with a low cut top and not much of a bra , if even.

There was no stopping him:p

We must have just missed you. We probably would have seen you only ROK ON wanted to go as some fine lady cycled by with a low cut top and not much of a bra , if even.

There was no stopping him:p

The lady in question was wearing an all in one hotpants suit. Savage. She had a nice bike and was putting down a fair amount of power heading up Whites Lane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Ant

Bah! Got delayed in work and only made it to Farmleigh entrance at 6.15. I didn't think there was much point hanging around so I just headed west and ended up doing this route. It was indeed a great evening for it.

Sounds like ye had fun.

Advertisement