Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheesecake moulds

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hi
    im making a few cheesecakes for the local garden fete, but dont want to use my own good moulds, any idea where id get disposable ones so i can sell the whole cake (base and all)!!!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

An alternative to using disposable moulds, which may or may not be cheaper, and presuming you're using springform tins, is to place a square of baking paper over the base before putting the ring over it and locking it tight. You can then pull the sheet taught over the base, and use a scissors to snip the excess at the sides.

This way you can slide the cheesecake off the base onto a cake board, and remove the baking paper. Disposable tins may be cheaper, but like I said, it's an alternative.

Advertisement