Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarms Charlesland Park

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Control your alarms people! What's the big problem? I have small baby, alarms going off all day & now one going off next to me for an hour... Behave!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Control your alarms people! What's the big problem? I have small baby, alarms going off all day & now one going off next to me for an hour... Behave!

Ooh i know it was bad this morning

Summertime is here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

Didn't want to go off topic but if I hear that dog from last night or that house alarm from this morning then they may bring that forensic tent down to Charlesland Park :mad:

Some people have no manners and are so selfish..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

hey, I've merged the 2 "moaning about alarms" threads together (if I didn't have better things to do I'd go and find the previous 50 threads on the same subject and merge them in too).

I know Boards is primarily for impotent grumbling about everyday annoyances, but really, this has been done. Find the house whose alarm it is, knock on their door and talk to them about it like adults - they almost certainly don't read this forum for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Loyatemu, you should merge this thread with the daylight breakins thread... Maybe the 2 are connected??? :)

Instead of moaning about the noise, go and see what is causing it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

loyatemu wrote: »
    hey, I've merged the 2 "moaning about alarms" threads together (if I didn't have better things to do I'd go and find the previous 50 threads on the same subject and merge them in too).

I know Boards is primarily for impotent grumbling about everyday annoyances, but really, this has been done. Find the house whose alarm it is, knock on their door and talk to them about it like adults - they almost certainly don't read this forum for a start.

With that logic, there is no need for a Charlesland and Greystones sub forum ;)

It's no so bad during the day, but during the night, and is it car alarms too? It's pretty bad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement